International workshop on Waterborne Transport Infrrastructure Development and Management
24-25 October 2019, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1. Mr Geert Van Cappellen: 'Introduction of PIANC'
2. Prof. Han Ligteringen: 'Port and Shipping Development in the 21st Century'
3. Mr Bong Vuthy: 'National Waterborne Transport system in Cambodia '
4. Mr Freddy Wens: 'Master Plans for Waterborne Transport on the Mekong River System in Cambodia'
5. Mr Sich Phicheyrithy: 'Activities for Transport Facilitating on Mekong River Navigation'
6. Mr Huon Rath: 'The Waterways Infrastructure Development in Cambodia'
7. Mr Jean-Marc Deplaix: 'PIANC INCOM WG 141: “Design Guidelines for Inland Waterway Dimensions”'
8. Mr Madoka lkemachi: 'Modernization of Container Port Operation and Management'
9. Mr Sou Phally: 'Port Management and Operation'
11. Mr Hei Phanin: 'Activities for Improving Port Management and Operation'
12. Mr Ramrav Hem: 'Deep-sea Port Construction and Maintenance Techniques'